Friday, 28 September 2012

Knock Knock did you do it?

So ends my second week, well when I woke up this morning I didn't expect to be cleaning up sick. But after being woken up by a woman from accommodation asking or should I say accusing everyone about the sick and if anyone knew about it. At that point I guessed that if no one was going to do it it would be me. I love the people here but half the time there is a big mess and they always tell me off when I do the cleaning/ washing up. They were grateful for me cleaning up the sick but angry because I wasn't the one who made the mess, gotta love 'em for that. It is still a mystery about who did it, the original plan was they were to clean it. Well if no one cleans the sink, the bathroom will smell and if no one owns up to it then it would never have gotten clean and I wanted a shower and didn't want the room smelling.....can still smell it.
As I've been saying the people here are really nice and concerned at times.... well not everyone. Love all the flatmates but one. This one person really grinds my gears. Who the FUDGE puts raw fish in a cupboard? Smelly, stinky, fishy crayfish bastards! And it's the same bloody cupboard as all our plates! It stinks! I would prefer sick then at least we would be able to throw the stinky shite away. That ends my moan about the week.

Monday is my longest day there is an easier way.....  and here you go:

My Timetable










 I was watching Pokemon on YouTube earlier then went for a walk came back to this:



Ain't it sweet... But it's wrong!
Bless my flatmates

No comments:

Post a Comment