So what has happened in these last few days? A lot in a way, lets start with the shower. There I am sitting killing zombies with plants and all of a sudden I hear this "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" So I come running out my room and water is dripping from the ceiling above the door to the bathroom. We soon realise that the people above are having a shower and are unaware of this problem. I went running up stairs and start banging on the door and shouted "get out the shower there is a leak!" she replies "I'm having a shower wait your turn"
"No there is a leak get out the shower!" this goes on until a crowd gathers
"If there is a snake I'm not getting out!"
"Not a snake a leak!"
It took another 2 minutes to get her to turn off the shower by this time the floor was flooded and there was a little waterfall flowing down to the ground floor it was terrible!
Then people came to fix it which apparently they did until some bloke above starts showering we didn't notice and the water has seeped down to ground floor ceiling!
That's just the start of it. I must say I've never met so many people have like the homemade wine. long story short 3 glasses = bad = drunk = lol = someone sleeping on my bed in my covers while i get to sleep in my sleeping bag...
Well the wine did come with a health warning didn’t it? May be I need to put one on it in the future.
ReplyDeleteI’m use to it and I only have the one.
It’s good to know that you all enjoy my home bru.
Keep us up to date.