But hey, it's not all bad I asked out Claire on Wednesday week before last, so the 17th.... so we've been together a week and a half, just hope living in such close proximity doesn't cause arguments. Oh I also had my first assessment on Wednesday, an oral presentation on a theatre company working with the homeless (Cardboard Citizens if you wanted to know). this was interesting .... a shame we had so much information we went 10 minutes over.... woops! Well then again if we had the 2 weeks we were supposed to and if a certain someone did the work they were supposed to it wouldn't have been so stressful.
So has been stressful, with that and things at the flat. Oh and another thing my next assignment is tomorrow. It's scary how time flies by so quickly here. In my assignment for Bodies, Voices and Spaces we have been working on Bodies. In particular archetypes:
Our task was to create a seven minute scene in which we use what we have learnt from pedestrian movement and frantic assembly to the archetypes, so we came up with a scene involving speed dating t'was funny. To top it off we are using music from Final Fantasy VII.
(these are just three of seven, take a guess which one I play and then change into)
Virgin
Sucking a sweet in secret, but enjoying it. Feet deliberately thrown one in front of the other to give hips a swing. Look up through eyelashes. Wearing kid gloves that you stroke every now and then. Stop and catch your breath and lift up onto toes as though you catch sight of yourself in the mirror and are excited by what you see
Inner mantra I’ve got something you want
Trickster
Breathing – in through the nose, out on a four or eight count. Move to the beat set up by breathing. Twist in walk and a bounce. Smile with half of face. Stop and rest on one hip.
Inner mantra Maybe or Hey! (or as i like to put it..... "Ladies")
Hero
Breathing- in through the nose. Elevates chest, weight slightly forward. Head high, forehead and shoulders broad. Focus on where you are going to move to and move directly. Move on out breath
Breathing- in through the nose. Elevates chest, weight slightly forward. Head high, forehead and shoulders broad. Focus on where you are going to move to and move directly. Move on out breath
Inner mantra – I can do it, I shall do it.
Devil
Breathing. Controlled, invisible breathing. Absolute stillness. Head elevated, look down the nose. Lips have potential to smile or sneer. Move smoothly with the consciousness that everybody is looking at you.
Breathing. Controlled, invisible breathing. Absolute stillness. Head elevated, look down the nose. Lips have potential to smile or sneer. Move smoothly with the consciousness that everybody is looking at you.
Inner mantra when in motion – I am gorgeous
When still, hold somebody’s eye
Inner mantra - I can make you do anything I want
Have you guessed yet?
Well it's fairly obvious.... The virgin and the trickster.
No comments:
Post a Comment